Introducing Project Spartan:
Spartan browser is now officially released by the software giants Microsoft. Spartan browser is currently available for Windows 10 preview versions only.As announced in their official site.
Spartan browser has been launched as a replacement of the Retired Internet explorer.According to microsoft Spartan browser will be one of the most advanced and most used browser.
This spartan browser has been launched so as to provide a single window experience to all the users on laptops,computers,mobiles,etc.The software giant also wants to create a single browsing experience across its Windows devices.
“Since we have this rapid evolution on the Web… we think it’s the right time to build a new browser,” said Joe Belfiore, who runs Microsoft’s operating systems group.
Spartan browser Features:
- Cortana is built-in and ready to assist.Cortana is a kind of personal assistant in spartan so as to provide easy browsing.
- Inking and sharing so you can capture and communicate your thoughts.Researching and collecting information from the Web is just as easy, as you can save your notes directly to OneNote.
- Distraction-free reading with Reading List and Reading View.
- A new engine for the modern Web.
- support extensions like Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Spartan browser will also have note-taking features, with the help of it user can add comments and annotations by clicking anywhere on a webpage, like a Office documents.
Microsoft is making all effort so as to provide its user a very easy and comfortable browsing experience on spartan browser.
It will not be in Microsoft’s first insider build, and it’s coming to the phone a bit later.For now spartan browser is available for the technical preview of windows 10.
How to get the Spartan Browser:
To get the spartan browser to your device there are 2 methods as follows
If you are already using some Windows 10 build on your PC, you need to follow some simple instructions.
- In the taskbar search box, search by typing Windows Update.
- Click on Windows Update from the options.
- Look at the left panel and click on Windows Update if it’s not selected.
- Now click on the Check.
- Now your new Windows 10 build 10049 will be downloaded with the new Spartan Browser.
If you are running on an OS older than Windows 10 preview, you need to install the older Windows 10 build in your system by registering for the Windows Insider program.
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program from here.
- Go through the system requirements.
- Now click on the download links given on this page and get the ISO file.
- Transfer the ISO file to some installation media like a USB drive or DVD.
- Install the Windows 10 Preview in your system.
- After install, go to the previous method 1 and install the latest build using the System Update.
Hope you found it useful.Please feel free to comment and do subscribe us for more.