What is My Chrome theme and How to create Google chrome theme
- Changing your chrome background to any custom image you want.
- You can set custom color Schemes.
- Sharing your custom Designed Chrome themes with others.
How to install My Chrome Theme ad-on
- Open Google chrome web store
- Search for my chrome theme in the top left corner
- Search result will be as follows
after searching the app just click Free option in the top right corner then the app will prompt for the option add just click on add , that’s it you are done and you installed the app to your chrome browser now.
How to create Google Chrome Theme
Now you are all set ready to create your own theme .All you need to do is just follow these simple steps
- First open My Chrome Theme app .
- You will displaying a page with “START MAKING THEME” button, click on it.
- Now follow these steps.
Step 1: This step is to import your custom image for background.
you can even proceed without uploading or capturing an image
you can adjust your image and can add effects
Now click on”Continue to Step 2″ at the top right corner
Step 2 : In this step you can change your color schemes for tool bar,background tab and frame
change your color schemes ,select your desired color from the given colors
- Now a page with install and share options appears
- Click on install to install your own custom made theme
- Your Chrome Browser will be ready with your Own Chrome Theme
NOTE: You can switch between DEMO and PREVIEW modes at any portion of the above three steps
How to share your Chrome theme
- Click on share
- It takes few minutes to generate a URL
- After getting the URL copy and send the URL